New to Seaforth Sportfishing, The Aztec, Captain Greg Gawitt’s new 65′ charter boat will continue where his former boat the Pride left off. Bigger, faster and more versatile, the Aztec has been remodeled and refitted to the standards of the best in the fleet. The Aztec has all the latest in electronics, including side scanning sonar, color fathometer, computer enabled plotter and the ability to keep in touch with just about anyone. Your fish will be carefully stored in a refrigerated hold just after being caught, ensuring the perfect product when you leave the boat. The Aztec has a brand new, very comfortable galley with seating up to 24.
A full galley menu and special meals on request will top off your trip. Of course there is a TV, DVD player and stereo on board for your viewing and listening pleasure. If you have fished with Captain Gawitt on the Pride, you will remember the crew and the fun you had. Now, picture it bigger and better. Also note that all prices are subject to change without notice. Should there be any substantial increase in the price of diesel fuel, we may find it necessary to impose a fuel surcharge.
- All charters require a 50% deposit.
- Photo ID required for all passengers 18 and older.
- Bait is included on all trips.
- Ice chests, glass containers, and alcoholic beverages are not to be brought aboard the boats.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Licenses, Fishing Tackle, Food and Beverages, and Fish Filleting are additional on all trips unless otherwise noted.
- When fishing in Mexican water, a Mexican fishing permit is required for all passengers regardless of age.
- California fishing licenses are required for all anglers 16 years of age and older when fishing California waters.
- Possible fuel price increases may require that a fuel surcharge be added at the time of departure.